GOOGLE – The many features and benefits of using Google Products.
I will be talking about Google Home and Business. You can see all of google product here. You can click on any of the features below to signup or add feature.
- GmailFast, searchable email with less spam, who doesn’t have gmail email account.
- DriveCreate, share and keep all your stuff in one place. Great place to store data however, they only give you 15 gb of space.
- DocsOpen, edit, and create documents, very similar Microsoft word, but you can edit anywhere thru your browsers.
- SheetsOpen, edit, and create spreadsheets, Just like Excel.
- SlidesOpen, edit, and create presentations. Again this is similar to Microsofts Presentations.
- FormsBuild free surveys, Love this tested it last week, quick and very easy to use form builder.
- DrawingsCreate diagrams and flow charts, not very in depth but could be useful for basic drawings, similar to Windows Paint.
- SitesCreate websites and secure group wikis, You can create an internal website for your employees or external website to share all your stuff with family friends etc.
- CalendarOrganize your schedule and share events with friends. They have updated this and I will be checking it next week..
- TranslateInstantly translate text, web pages, and files between over 50 languages. This is a great way to translate any language, I have used this a great deal when selling foreign books.
- VoiceOne number for all your phones, online voicemail and cheap calling. This is great if you want to screen calls I will be testing this soo.
- Google WalletMake your phone your wallet, similar to Paypal but there is a fee.
- Google Cloud PrintPrint anywhere, from any device. This is obvious everyone uses it.
- Google KeepSave what’s on your mind. Just like the notepad on your phone.
- Google StoreExplore and shop the latest products made with Google…Some very neat products here.